Make some tasty treats to keep you going or to sell to help your fundraising
We've scoured the web to find the best gaming-inspired creations for you to make. Get cooking and you'll have plenty to sustain yourself while you play, or you could sell your treats at your work or to your friends to help boost your fundraising drive.
1. Preheat your oven to 180 and cream the butter in your mixer. Add your sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and milk and beat hard.
2. Add the flour and baking powder and beat again - if it's more runny than doughy, it's ok.
3. Cover your workspace with flour and roll out your dough. The thinner the dough, the crisper the cookies. If it's thick, the dough will puff up in the oven!
4. Now it's time to make the shapes. You can purchase Tetris cookie cutters or make the shapes yourself with a knife.
5. Pop them in the oven until the bottoms and sides are golden brown (anywhere between 5-9 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cookies.
6. Let them cool before icing. You can make your own icing or use pre-prepared icing with food colouring, it's up to you.
Minecraft Rice Krispies Treats
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in cereal until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula (or buttered fingers) press cereal into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
Repeat the above steps for each layer, starting with "sand" then "dirt" then "grass", for the grass layer add the food colouring with the marshmallows and butter.
4. Cut into 3-inch squares.
5. Best if served the same day.