Thanks for taking the time to visit our IT JustGiving page.
We've been busy raising funds completing various fundraising activities for the amazing charity End Youth Homelessness. Over 80,000 young people face homelessness in the UK every year so here's what we've been up to so far...
- Muddy Good Fun - Steph, Caroline Gina and Natalie took on the Mud on Friday 11th May to raise some cash for EYH. 7km and 14 obstacles later they made it! Raising over £450. Go Ladies!
- Race Night - We held a race night at Leeds Irish Centre where bets could be placed from just £1 and prizes donated ranged from Amazon Alexa's to an IPad. We raised over a £1000.
- Boxing Challenge - Dom Quinn took on an x con at The White Collar Boxing Event. Well done to Dom who put up a good fight against a not-so-amateur opponent!
- Peterborough 5k Inflatables Challenge - Michelle Scott and her 14 year old son completed the inflatables challenge on 1st April. The only injury was a small friction burn on her elbow - well done Michelle!
- Leeds Half Marathon - Janet Webster beat last year's time of 2hr 55min running the 13 mile event. - Janet took an amazing 15 minutes off her previous year's time, finishing at 2hr 40min this year... well done Janet!
- We raised £300 in our first cake sale of 2017. Guess we all like cake!
- Total Warrior - a group of colleagues with be entering the course at Bramham Park, Leeds which will include 3 last years' time punishing obstacles, 10 tons of ice and 100 tons of mud
- Leap the Peaks - a 9 mile walk through the stunning Peak district and/or abseiling 80ft off a bridge over water. Congratulations to all who completed the challenge completed on 7th July!
- Big Sleep Outs - group sleep outs in a safe location to give an insight into what life would be like if you were homeless
- Life without luxuries - to give a glimpse into the daily struggles of homeless young people, we will be giving up some of our daily luxuries for a week.
- Raffle / Hamper
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.