DO NOT DONATE AFTER 2PM AS YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE DRAW AND YOU WILL STILL BE CHARGED
- Donate £7 and automatically get 1 entry in the prize draw
- Donate £10 and automatically get 2 entries in the prize draw
- Donate £20 and get 5 entries in the prize draw!!!
- Make or bake something to raise funds for SCBU or PPBF in the next 2 weeks and get a FREE entry into the prize draw!!! Simply send Staff Engagement a photo of your home-made goodies for sale at work (max 1 free entry per person)
- Donations in multiples of £7, £10 or £20 will automatically gain the corresponding number of entries into the draw - no limit on the maximum number of entries you can purchase
- Draw takes place at 4pm on Thursday 8th December 2016.
- Click 'Read more' below to see the current prize list...
Master Prize List:
- Weekend Ski trip (from Jersey) for 2 to Cauterets, France on 13th-16th January 2017, with two full days of skiing!
- Surface pro 4 (128GB) with Type Cover Keyboard
- £100 M&S Voucher
- Xbox 1S with FIFA17 & Gears of War & an Extra Controller
- Xbox 500GB
- PlayStation Slim with COD or FIFA 17
- SONOS Play 5 Speaker
- £100 Boots Voucher
- Ipad Pro (32GB, WiFi)
- Ipad Mini 32GB
- Iphone 6s 32GB
- Sony Speaker Boom Box
- Harman Kardman Bluetooth Speaker
- £100 Amazon.co.uk Voucher
- Beats Pill Speaker - Black
- Beats Solo 3 Headphones - Black
- Fitbit Flex 2 - Lavendar
- Fitbit Charge 2 (size specific)
- Fitbit Blaze Watch
- Polaroid Mobile Bluethooth Printer & Paper
- 10 X pairs of Cineworld Cinema Ticket Codes
- 5 X single days of Annual Leave
SKI TRIP DETAILS:-
Prize includes ferry from Jersey, sleeper coach, Dinner on Friday evening, 3 * hotel accommodation in resort, breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday, 2 days ski lift pass with the services of a French speaking Tour Guide. All you have to pay for is ski/snowboard hire (from 17 euros per day) or you can bring your own skis or snowboard with no carriage charges!
Please note:-The winner will be responsible for their own travel to Jersey should a non-Jersey based staff member be lucky enough to win the ski trip. Travel Insurance is NOT included in this prize.
...15.45 Friday afternoon check-in at Elizabeth Harbour for Condor ferry departure to St. Malo, at 16.45 On arrival in St.Malo at 19.05, transfer to sleeper coach for overnight trip down to the Pyrenees. You will stop for an evening meal with wine, which is included. After dinner you will drive for about an hour and a half and then the coach will make a brief stop to convert the internal seating into bunk beds. It should be emphasized that these are not merely reclining seats; you actually lie flat in a lower or upper bunk. You will arrive in Cauterets, in the heart of the Pyrenees National Park, at about 07.00 - 07.30 on Saturday morning and go straight to your hotel for breakfast. The Hotel Asterides-Sacca is situated only 300 metres from the high-speed 8-man Gondola Lift. After breakfast you will be given your lift passes, and set off for the lift to take you up the mountain (cost of lift passes is also included). Across the road from the lift station you can hire skis and snowboards (Ski and boot hire from 17 euros per day, and is NOT included). If you have your own equipment just carry on to the lift car station. The Gondola ascends directly to the Cirque Du Lys from 1850 to 2560 metres, with its 35 Kms of runs, (that should be enough for the weekend!). At the end of the day's skiing or boarding you can leave skis and boards in lockers at the top station for a small charge. Back down in the valley there are bars and cafes, a casino, an ice rink and a swimming pool, and dinner is provided at our hotel. We will ski all day Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday evening we will return skis and boots etc., have an early dinner in the hotel and then leave Cauterets at 8 p.m.for the overnight trip back to St. Malo, arriving on Monday to catch the ferry at 08.00, getting back into Jersey at 08.20, just in time to go to work..."