Hello there, me and these guys will be taking part in a bunch of races this year and thought we would join together to dedicate this year to help defeat cancer.
Beating cancer will be one of the most monumental achievements in human history and even if I don't live to see that day; I know that mine and others efforts made the difference.
We can help make this world a better place.
Angelo "Don't hug me I'm scared" Ramessar
Roman "Only doing this for the trifecta (& to beat cancer)" Crame
It’s about the size of the fight in the dog”
- 2̶0̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶2̶0̶0̶ ̶O̶b̶s̶t̶a̶c̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶A̶n̶g̶e̶l̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶p̶)̶
- Runstock 50km Challenge
- Spartan Trifecta (S̶p̶r̶i̶n̶t̶, Super, Beast)
- Men's Health Survival of The Fittest
- Rough Runner (& 5k directly after)
- Hackney Half (& 5k directly after)