Below are examples of where your money goes:
- £8 will pay for a Horticulturist to work for an hour on tasks that our clients cannot physically do, including heavy digging and the use of power tools.
- £75 will buy a specialist chalkboard to be used by children in St Elizabeth’s School during recreational activities helping to improve pupils reading and writing skills.
- £500 will pay for a day out coach trip to a museum for example to further their interest and education.
- £2,000 will pay for the publication of much needed healthcare information to raise awareness of health issues for parents and the public.
- £5,000 will make an important contribution to a new minibus for our adult residents to ensure they can continue to go out and about, allowing them to spend time in the local community and lead their lives to the full.