We are currently a dedicated team of 32 voluntary community first responders in the Portsmouth and surrounding areas covering all postcode's from PO1 to PO16. This covers a vast area totalling a population of over 300,000 people. Our aim is to reach potential life threatening emergency's in the first vital minutes before the ambulance crew arrive. We rely heavily on donated funds to keep our team responding in your area. Please can we ask that you kindly help and support us so that we may help you, your loved ones and your friends in their time of medical emergency.
Donations will be used to:
- £16 pays for a month phone bill for a CFR phone
- £18 pays for a replacement set of defibrillator pads
- £156 pays for a defibrillator battery
- £180 pays for the annual rental charges on a CFR pager
- £1000 pays for a new automated external defibrillator
- £2000 pays for a new, full first responder medical kit.
Your local group would be very grateful of any support you can give them to help raise funds that they can put to good use within the Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.