TEXT ROSG85 £5 TO 70070 - Or however much you can afford.
Firstly and importantly, all money raised will go straight to charity and fees required for events will b met by myself!
SIX CHALLENGES IN SIX MONTHS
1. Deerstalker (Peebles, Scotland - March) - 10k run at night. Cold and dark, running through, over and under man made obstacles, up steep hills and through waterways. All whilst balancing a head torch on my bald head.
2. Swim with Sharks (Deep Sea World - Queensferry, Scotland - April) - For a man who freaks out if there is a spider in the bath, swimming with sharks up to 3.2 metres long for 25 minutes is TERRIFYING!
3. Bungee Jump (Pitlochry, Scotland - May) - Jump 40 metres off a bridge, over water, free falling at over 50mph.
4. Tough Mudder ( Edinburgh, Scotland - June) - 12 mile obstacle course designed by Special Forces to test strength, stamina and determination. 20 obstacles including electric shocks, ice cold water, 15feet tall walls and many many many more!
5. Ben Nevis ( Fort William, Scotland - July) - 4’409ft of walking. A long slog of steps up a steep incline.
6. Sky Dive (St Andrews, Scotland - August) - Jumping from a perfectly safe flight at 10’000ft and hope to land safely!
The charity is one now close to my heart. The Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre is the lead centre for the delivery of non-surgical cancer care for the West of Scotland. Each year, the Beatson team sees more than 8,000 new patients, and more than 20,000 courses of chemotherapy and around 6,500 courses of radiotherapy are administered. Friends of Beatsons offer comfort and support for patients and relatives to make their lives better throughout the worst time in their lives.