This incredibly inspiring and dedicated team of Slimming World members and Consultants, who have lost more than 86 stone between them, will celebrate their weight loss achievements by running the 2019 London Marathon on Sunday 28th April 2019. They will be raising money for two incredible charities – Cancer Research UK and the Irish Cancer Society – through Slimming World’s own charity SMILES.
Meet our amazing team:
- Consultant Lynne McGrail lives in Kilmacud, Ireland, and has lost 6st 7.5lbs.
- Member Gail Tennant lives in Airdrie, Scotland, and has lost 10st 3lbs.
- Consultant Hayley Farnworth lives in Chorley, Lancashire and has lost 10st.
- Consultant Jodie Rigby-Mee lives in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire and has lost 6st.
- Member Dan Woodgate lives in Thornaby, North Yorkshire has lost 8st.
- Consultant Kirstie Goodwin lives in Birmingham and has lost 8st 7lbs.
- Member Dann Sullivan lives in Solihull, West Midlands and has lost 5st 2lbs.
- Member Graham Old lives in Rugby, Warwickshire and has lost 7st 6lbs.
- Member Sarah Thompson lives in Wilmslow, Cheshire and has lost 7st.
- Member Monique Hellel lives in Twickenham, London, has lost 5st 8.5lbs.
- Member Damian Murray lives in Lytham, Lancashire, and has lost 12st 2lbs.