How to create a Fundraising Page
How to set up your fundraising page in order to raise as much for the cause you care about as possible
How do I create an online fundraising page so I can raise money for a registered charity
Creating an online fundraising page for a registered charity on JustGiving takes just a few minutes. After a few quick steps you will be able to share your story on email and social media and will be able to start receiving donations for your selected charity.
There are some key things that you will want to think about before you begin: what do you want to use your online fundraising page to raise money for, what amount do you want to raise, and will you be raising money as part of an organized event like a marathon or will it be something that you are organising yourself.
With that sorted you can get started on your journey to raise money and change lives.
2. When asked 'Are you fundraising for a registered charity?', select 'Yes, continue'.
3. Search for the cause you want to support. If they're not listed, nominate them to join and we'll drop them an email with instructions on how to sign up.
4. Let us know whether you're taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
5. If you can't see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
6. Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
7. Tick 'Yes' if you're running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your Page won't be eligible for Gift Aid. Find out more here.
8. Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. We'll send the money that you raise to your charity on a weekly basis.
Fundraising page toolkit
A complete guide to setting up and promoting your fundraising page
Top 10 fundraising tips
See how to hit your target and take your fundraising further
Promote your page
Tips to promoting your page on social media and in the press