I'm raising funds for the Rohingya to provide emergency aid to the Rohingya fleeing genocide and I need your help.
You can see the background to the situation and previous work carried out at
I now Need your HELP!
This is how:
1. Share this post and/or:
2. Donate whatever you can large or little towards emergency aid via this link and/or:
3. Speak to all the schools/mosques/churches/other organisations you know and organise events to raise awareness and raise funds ASAP. I can provide whatever information will be needed by them from Community Lighthouse Foundation if required, and/or:
4. Start your own fundraising page at justgiving.com and link to the group page I will be personally overseeing and/or:
5. Tag into this post all those who you know who might be in a position to facilitate an event or a campaign to support our work with the Rohingya, and/or:
6. Don't stop praying for our Rohingya brothers and sisters who are screaming out to the world for help. If no-one else answers their call at least we can say we did something.
I hope to help provide clothing and shelter to those who have fled the horrors inflicted on them and their families in Myanmar.
400,000 people have fled over the last few weeks alone. Please don't wait for everybody else to do something, do what you can, while you can.
Jazak Allahu Khairan.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.