Account Executive: Medium-sized charities
The Account Executive will be targeted with growing donation revenues from a list of 100-150 medium-sized charity partners typically raising up to £250k per year, although with the potential to raise more.
The suitable applicant will be hungry and self-motivated, comfortable delivering a high volume of outbound sales activities, and with demonstrable previous success converting warm leads into closed deals.
- Qualifying the opportunity in a prospect list of live charity partners and devising an ongoing contact plan
- Owning a sales pipeline to enable regular, accurate forecasting of future revenue
- Converting new business opportunities on a monthly basis to grow retained and/or incremental revenue
- Networking within partners to reach key decision-makers and building trusted, long-term relationships
- Becoming an expert product advocate in order to position JustGiving as the exclusive or preferential partner
- Meeting partners as appropriate to deliver proposals and presentations
- Maintaining a close relationship to ensure we can position our solutions to address any upcoming initiatives
- Maintaining an expert knowledge of our competitors to ensure we position our sell most effectively
- Collating feedback from our partners to assist our product development and customer success functions
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell to our corporate and event organisers
You will be:
- Excited by the idea of smashing targets and outperforming your colleagues
- Enthusiastic about sales processes and the fundamentals of selling
- Able to spot opportunities, position our product and ‘close’ efficiently
- Target-driven and commercially sound, motivated by being attached to a number
- An excellent account manager capable of developing relationships with all levels of seniority
- A clear communicator with people from all walks of life
- Self-motivated and hungry, capable of working at pace without micro-management
- Resourceful and self-sufficient, able to prioritise your workload and meet your own deadlines
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. Alternatively send us something else – whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair, literary prowess or belief in our cause. Impress us. Stand out. Email the People Team at email@example.com.