Back-End Software Engineer - Fintech
We are looking for back-end software engineers to join out Fintech team. This team is on a mission to transform our world-renowned payments platform to support expansion plans and is responsible for delivering critical financial components.
Our back-end engineers work in multi-disciplinary teams with other back-end and front-end engineers, SDETs, DevOps, product managers, UX and designers to build innovative products that are used by people all over globe. They move fast and use progressive practices like automated deployments and continuous delivery to release every day, multiple times a day, and use cutting-edge technology to create products that will grow the world of giving.
Who are we looking for?
You are a pragmatic, innovative and self-motivated problem solver. You have a natural optimism and believe that awesome technology can change the world. We expect you to come on board ready to write clean code with good automated testing standards. You enjoy working within an agile context.
- Strong experience of C# .NET development
- Deep understanding of OO & SOLID principles
- Proven track record of building high performing and reliable systems
- You have developed code that runs within a cloud environment (preferably AWS)
- You’ve used best-of-breed techniques and architectures (e.g. DDD/Event Driven Architecture, TDD/BDD, REST, SOA/micro-services, CQRS)
- An appreciation of the open-source ecosystem
- Exceptional understanding of continuous integration systems, e.g. TeamCity, GO
- You understand and know how to apply agile principles, practices and patterns
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- You understand and apply good engineering practices in your work
- Excellent communicator with a continuous improvement mind-set
Nice to Have
Computer Science degree or similar
We’re the world's leading online fundraising platform, creating innovative technology that helps people, charities and businesses connect with the causes they care about. We make giving and fundraising simple, social, impactful and inspiring.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. If you’re a proud technologist, why not show us what you do via github or StackOverflow. Alternatively send us something else – whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair and belief in our cause. Impress us. Stand out. Email Dan on the People Team - Dan.firstname.lastname@example.org