Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst - SQL
About The Role:
Data is central to JustGiving. It is at the heart of our product intelligence and crucial for evidence-based decision making. Joining our award winning analytics team you will help us to exploit our ever expanding dataset to drive product and marketing iteration towards our business goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing data analysis that will directly steer product development and marketing spend as well as providing a fact base for corporate strategy.
You will fit into a multidisciplinary team of experts including mathematicians, data scientists, developers and analysts, but you will also interact with many other areas of the business including product, marketing, tech, finance. You will be keen to learn about and influence every part of the business.
- Querying our data warehouse to provide datasets, reports and analysis to the wider business, including senior management
- Performance attribution analysis vs KPIs across sales, marketing, ops and product; the insight you provide will directly influence these parts of the business
- Improving efficiency and contributing to becoming a data-led organisation, success in this role would mean as much report automation as much as possible
- A numeric, commercially experienced data expert with a passion for data led decision making
- 2 year’s top level commercial experience querying, analysing and providing insights from large datasets, possibly in web/tech sectors
- Strong / expert-level SQL, using it to deliver actionable insights
- The ability to visualise your analysis and effectively communicate your findings to business leads outside the analytics team
- An analyst at heart, you are a problem solver who naturally structures your work with a hypothesis-led approach
- Skilled with at least one data visualisation tool including either PowerBI, QlikView, Tableau or similar
- Hands-on experience with SSIS and SSRS
- Graduate / post grad in numeric discipline such as maths, science, engineering, economics is beneficial
- Exposure to SSAS also beneficial
JustGiving is the world’s leading social platform for giving. Our mission is to ensure no great cause goes unfunded. We are a sustainable, for-profit, tech-for-good company. We invest in innovation, creating new ways to help fundraisers and charities make good things happen.
Still with us?
If you are excited by a challenge which offers the autonomy to deliver against demanding objectives however you see fit, please send us something – whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your commitment to social enterprise, your altruistic nature, creative flair, literary prowess, technical proficiency or your belief in our #techforgood cause. Impress us. Stand out. Email the People Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return for everything you bring we offer competitive salaries with a market-leading benefits package and an exciting role in a growing business that’s part of something bigger, with plenty of opportunities to learn – and of course enjoy it at the same time.
Step up. Join in. Make things happen.