Customer Support Executive
JustGiving is the world’s social platform for giving. Our mission is to ensure no great cause goes unfunded. We are a sustainable, for-profit, tech-for-good company. We invest in innovation, creating new ways to help fundraisers and charities make good things happen.
Who do we need?
In short - a customer champion. As well as being fun, friendly and passionate about what we do, you understand that our customers’ opinions are critical to running the business. With that in mind, you’re confident about getting feedback to the right people at the right time so it is valued and acted upon.
We work with an amazing community of fundraisers, crowdfunders, charities and businesses, so we’re looking for someone who’s keen to become an expert in online fundraising. You can provide outstanding support at all times, ensuring our customers are happy and successful in supporting the causes they care about. You’re a natural problem solver who is calm in the face of pressure, and you take real pride in representing what we do.
Why join the JG Customer Support Team?
These incredible problem-solving geniuses know everything there is to know about how JustGiving works. They're also generally the first in when it comes to work and last standing when it comes to nights out. Get to know them better here:
What will you be doing?
You will be the voice of JustGiving helping those who need it. You will communicate with the rest of the business so that the unique needs of our community are fairly represented and heard.
Your tasks include (but are not limited to!)
- Providing front-line support for JustGiving fundraisers, crowdfunders, donors, charities and event partners
- Working across all our channels (i.e. email, chat and - if the occasion arises - in person too)
- Contributing to our customer support KPIs – making sure our customers are responded to quickly and accurately and that they have the best experience possible
- Escalating bugs and fixes through the appropriate channels
- Ensuring that the Service Ops Team are notified when technical issues arise
- Listening out for inspiring customer stories and circulating them to the wider business - this helps everyone stay focussed on the voice of the customer
- Handling difficult customer queries sensitively and confidently - often from people who are very emotional about what they are doing
- Supporting the wider Customer Support team and going where the customer demand is
How do you apply?
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. Alternatively send us something else – whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair, literary prowess or belief in our cause. Impress us. Stand out. Email the People Team at email@example.com