Full-Stack .net engineer – Data Science / Analytics
Full-Stack Software Engineer – Analytics
We are looking for a full-stack software engineer to work with the Analytics and Technology teams at JustGiving.
You will be working to help deliver real-time and offline predictive models and systems, most commonly delivered through REST APIs hosted on Microsoft Azure.
You will be joining a small but effective team of developers and data scientists, bringing a willingness to pitch-in and a desire to learn – an enthusiastic generalist and self-starter looking to break into Data Science and Machine Learning.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of C# .NET or Scala development
- You’ve used best-of-breed techniques and architectures (e.g. DDD/Event Driven Architecture, TDD/BDD, REST, SOA/micro-services, CQRS)
- Proven track record of building performant and scalable REST APIs.
- Previously developed for a cloud environment (Azure or AWS)
- You understand and know how to apply agile principles, practices and patterns.
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- You have exposure to automated deployments and continuous integration (TeamCity, Go, VSTS)
Nice to Have
- A basic understanding of machine learning or artificial intelligence.
- Experience in containerisation, specifically Docker.
- Experience in Python, R or other similar languages.
- Knowledge of ETL and big data technologies ideally Spark.
We’re the world's leading online fundraising platform, creating innovative technology that helps people, charities and businesses connect with the causes they care about. We make giving and fundraising simple, social, impactful and inspiring.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. If you’re a proud technologist, why not show us what you do via github or StackOverflow. Alternatively send us something else – whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair and belief in our cause.
Impress us. Stand out. Email the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org