Working at JustGiving
JustGiving is the world’s leading social platform for giving and one of the UK’s fastest growing social tech companies. Since our launch we’ve enabled over 21 million people to raise $4 billion for over 13,000 charities and causes in radically new ways.
We recruit the best people and we’re just as interested in who you can become as who you are right now. If you’re hardworking, open-minded and do things with conviction, then we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
As part of the Design Team, you will use your experience to help build simple and elegant solutions. Working in fast-paced environment, you will work on a range of interesting projects.
You need to be able to:
• Work collaboratively
• Create experiences that engage our users
• Lead workshops in order to elicit requirements
• Plan and co-ordinate research
• Create storyboards, wireframes, sketches
• Build prototypes at different levels of fidelity
• Suggest experiments to test hypotheses.
• Confidently present your designs and decisions to stakeholders
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. Alternatively send us something else – whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair, literary prowess or belief in our cause. Impress us. Stand out. Email the People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org