Join a collaborative team in the world's leading social platform for giving.
We’re the world's leading online fundraising platform, creating innovative technology that helps people, charities and businesses connect with the causes they care about. We make giving and fundraising simple, social, impactful and inspiring.
As part of an agile team, you will work in short iterations to deliver product features continuously. You’ll interact with developers, testers, PM, UX and design in the course of your day-to-day and also have an opportunity to get involved in cross-team front end and tech roadmap initiatives.
- 5+ years’ experience in web applications development
- Experience with Front end tooling (Webpack, Gulp, Node.js, etc)
- Commercial experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)
- Commercial experience with React, Redux and Node.js
- Applying TDD to write unit, integration and UI tests
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Good track record of professional achievements
- An understanding of how to apply agile practices
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Self-motivated with a keen interest in technology
About JustGiving Tech
We’re a community of passionate technologists focussed on connecting amazing causes with people who care. We move fast, using progressive practices like automation (for tests and infrastructure), and we’re working towards continuous delivery, lean UX and polyglot programming too.
Whether it’s a third party platform, new language, or best-of-breed API, we use the right tools for the job so we can spend more time on the fun stuff and also make time to tackle tech debt.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. Alternatively send us something else – whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair, literary prowess or belief in our cause. Impress us. Stand out. Email Dan on the People Team - Dan.firstname.lastname@example.org