Senior Product Manager, Crowdfunding
B2C e-commerce product manager to join our growing crowdfunding team here in our London office.
About the role
Crowdfunding is the fastest growing product in JustGiving’s suite of online fundraising solutions. We need an experienced Product Manager to own it, using data to conceptualise and deliver innovative product features to grow the world of giving.
Since donation volume is the primary success metric, your product will be expected to deliver donations of $121m for 2018, capitalising on year-on-year donation growth from $85m in 2017, and up from $54m in 2016. Although the clear majority of this will come from the core UK market, you will also be a lead in launching the crowdfunding product into the new Australian and US markets.
If you have ever felt like you could be doing more good with your skills, this may be the right role for you. At JustGiving, you’ll use your passion for product to develop and push forward our crowdfunding solution. You will have the support of our internal fundraising experts, but this role will be largely autonomous, we want you to bring ideas and lead innovation.
What we want from you
- Become an industry thought-leader alongside the Director of Strategy, the Director of Marketing and a Development Lead
- Be the decision-maker when it comes to building and maintaining the product - delivering agreed product initiatives
- Support and inspire developers, testers, marketers, customer support specialists and analysts
- Engender a sense of urgency, creating a culture of ownership and accountability
- Demand timely delivery of first-class products, advocating excellence over mediocrity
- Evidence success by the movement of KPI’s, rather than looking to spin a narrative
Short term success
- Net promoter score (NPS)
- Shares per page
- Visits per share
- Funnel conversion and activation
- Donation conversion rate
- Average page value
- Ensuring adequate internal tracking and a measurement plan as part of each build.
- Integrating with our internal ‘koala’ web analytics platform.
- Understanding analyst reports to assess progress, then asking the right questions to measure success of features and learn for future iterations.
- Experienced in delivering great results through optimisation (including A/B and multi-variate testing), personalisation, and working in collaboration with marketing
- Pull together the right team for each unique situation within a matrix environment
- Understand how to get buy-in from developers, designers, as well as the crowdfunding and community experts in our CS team
- You will welcome honest feedback and healthy debate
Nice to have
Ideally you will have delivered a product or feature that has increased NPS or referral acquisition to make a measurable step change in B2C acquisition growth.
If so send your CV, and with it whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair or belief in our cause. Impress us. Stand out. Email Dan on the People team at firstname.lastname@example.org