Senior product manager – Crowdfunding
Senior Product Manager - Crowdfunding
We seek an experienced B2C ecommerce product manager to join our crowdfunding management team.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Crowdfunding for charity is the fastest growing product in JustGiving’s suite of online fundraising solutions. We need an experienced senior Product Manager to own it, using data to conceptualise and deliver innovative product features to grow the world of giving.
Since donation volume is the primary success metric, your product will be expected to deliver donations of $121m for 2018, capitalising on year-on-year donation growth from $85m in 2017, and up from $54m in 2016. Although the vast majority of this will come from the core UK market, you will also be a lead in launching the crowdfunding product into the new Australian and US markets.
So how are you going to do it?
You will become an industry thought-leader alongside the Director of Strategy, the Director of Marketing and a Development Lead.
- You will be the decision-maker when it comes to building and maintaining the product and delivering agreed product initiatives.
- You will support & inspire developers, testers, marketers, customer support specialists and analysts.
- You will engender a sense of urgency, creating a culture of ownership and accountability.
- You will demand timely delivery of first-class products, advocating excellence over mediocrity.
- You will evidence success by the movement of KPI’s, rather than looking to spin a narrative.
What are your short-term success KPI’s?
- Net promoter score (NPS).
- Shares per page.
- Visits per share.
- Funnel conversion and activation.
- Donation conversion rate.
- Average page value.
How will you track your success?
- Ensuring adequate internal tracking and a measurement plan as part of each build.
- Integrating with our internal ‘koala’ web analytics platform.
- Understanding analyst reports to assess progress, then asking the right questions to measure success of features and learn for future iterations.
What else should you be good at?
- You’ll be experienced delivering great results through optimisation (including A/B and multi-variate testing), personalisation, and close collaboration with marketing.
- You’ll be able to pull together the right team for each unique situation within a matrix environment.
- You’ll know how to get buy-in from developers, designers, as well as the crowdfunding and community experts in our CS team.
- You’ll definitely be open to honest feedback and healthy debate. Prima Donna’s need not apply!
And the ‘Holy Grail’ in your previous experience?
Ideally you will have delivered a product or feature that has increased NPS or referral acquisition to make a measurable step change in B2C acquisition growth.
Sound like you?
If so send your CV, and with it whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair or belief in our cause. Impress us. Stand out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org