Thank you for visiting Harry's fundraising page.
As kind and as lion-hearted as dear Harry was, it seems ironic that this part of him chose to stop working. He was an otherwise healthy boy, with no indication to either him, family or doctors that, under the surface, something wasn’t quite right.
As a family, we feel it’s hugely important to lend our collective support to those charities who are leading the research into heart disease, in the hope that we can prevent things like this from ever happening again. In doing so, we increase the chances of improving & saving the lives of others. Especially those as young as Harry.
Not only that, but doing good in his name allows us yet another chance to honour his fabulous memory, and keep his brilliant flame burning bright. Something we’ve no doubt he’ll be incredibly proud of.
We’ve chosen to fundraise for the British Heart Foundation, whose selfless vision sees a world without heart & circulatory diseases. A leading charity that raises money to research cures & treatments, in the hope they can beat heartbreak forever.
Should you feel kind enough to make a donation, please consider checking the box that allows you to share your email address privately with the fundraiser (Ed, Harry’s bro), so he can keep the family informed of all those generous souls supporting Harry’s cause.
If applicable, please select the Gift Aid option, as HM Govt will gladly increase your donation by 25%, at no additional cost to you.
And if you’d like to see Harry in action, you can watch him adventuring under the big blue waves during a recent trip to The Bahamas: www.vimeo.com/228578999
- BHF fund over £120m of research each year, and have helped transform survival rates for those heart conditions that are still managing to kill 1 in 4 people in the UK.
- In this country alone, 7m people live with heart & circulatory diseases, which in turn are responsible for more than a quarter of all deaths. Their work is as urgent & vital as ever.
- Importantly, it's people’s donations that have gotten them this far, and every breakthrough they’ve made has been funded by people like us.
- They promise that for every £1 raised, around 76p goes straight to funding life-saving heart research, and the risk factors that cause them. The rest is invested to grow their income, because as you’d imagine, there is still so much work that they need to do.
- So please, help us keep those hearts beating & that blood flowing. With your support, we can play our part in putting an end to heartbreak forever.
- www.bhf.org.uk (Registered Charity #225971)