The Floating Doctors Mission is to reduce the present and future burden of disease in the developing world, and to promote improvements in health care delivery worldwide.
Our Goals Include:
- Providing free acute and preventative health care services
- Facilitating community development & capacity initiatives
- Reducing child and maternal mortality
- Gathering clinical data for program and health landscape surveillance
- Improving access to specialist medical care in developing regions
- Promoting improvements in health care practice worldwide
Support Floating Doctors by thinking outside of the box! Use your creativity to create a fun and unique experience that helps support ongoing healthcare in resource poor areas. Host a sporting event, a food and wine tasting, a movie night! The limits here are only what you can imagine!
Creating an individual or team fundraising page enables you, your friends & family to have fun while raising funds to directly benefit the health and health education of the people and communities where we work. We make it easy to set up a page, share your story, and encourage people to join the fun and support sustainable healthcare at the same time!