Your donation will help the program in several ways, both during the season and out of it. Below is a list of items and projects we would put your donation to:
- A new storage unit to keep current and future outdoor equipment in great shape.
- Updating current outdoor equipment such as: blocking sleds, tackling dummies, arm shields, chutes.
- Upgrading current helmets and shoulder pads.
- Practice jerseys.
- Field maintenance and equipment needed to sustain and improve the beauty of Luers Field and the practice field.
- Building a sustainable fund that will take care of players' needs during the season (such as feeding the players on game days).
Bishop Luers High School is a not-for-profit organization as defined by the IRS Code 501(c)3 Organization and gifts are tax deductible | Federal ID # 35-1041555