I'm running the London Marathon, and raising money for FLEET because........
- My running partner bullied me into it.
- I turned 40 this year and have something to prove to myself.
- I've realised that I actually quite like running (and i'm not bad at it).
- I want to beat my husband's time (which is 3.55.21, so not impossible - although he did sprain his ankle 3 miles in and only trained for 3 months!).
- AND most importantly because FLEET have very kindly accepted me to be one of their runners, and if you're going to run for a charity, then FLEET is such an amazing one to run for.
FLEET provides medical equipment to all the services that give emergency medical support to the public, and the equipment they provide is in constant use on;
- all the county’s emergency ambulances
- emergency response motorbikes and cars
- Cornwall’s Air Ambulance & Search & Rescue helicopters
- Cornwall County Fire Engines
- Cornish HM Coastguard teams
- Cornish RNLI Lifeboats
- First Responders
FLEET's most recent project has been to provide as many Cornish villages and towns with public access defibrillators, which is currently incredibly successful (with the 2019 Marathon team being a big contributor to this success).
I now have the opportunity to do my bit to help FLEET as part of their 2020 London Marathon team, so please help me to support this incredible charity and donate as much as you can.
Thank you so much for your support, it's really appreciated, love Tam xxx
My page donations will be sent direct to the charity in a fast and secure way. Its efficient, saves time and cuts costs for the charity. Let's do this!