Thanks for visiting our team fundraising page.
We've joined together to raise money for charity. You'll see our team fundraising target on the right. Your donation can really help us smash this goal
10 insane individuals will be attempting to complete the Three Lakes Challenge on the 23rd June 2012. The challenge involves kayaking the length of three lakes, Windermere (10.5m), Ullswater (7.5m) and Coniston Water (5m) in the Lake District, a total of 23 miles, in less than 10 hours.
We are raising money for The Royal British Legion, a charity who we know provide a much needed support service across the Armed Forces Family for both past serving and current serving Service personnel and their families / dependants.
None of us are experienced kayakers and none of us have attempted such an endeavour before.
We hope that you can find a way to help with this worth while charity event and help us reach our target of £6000.
The team members are:
1. Eamon KEATING (Defence Police Federation - All over the Place!)
2. Phil PHILLIPS (MoD Police - CID Gosport)
3. Jim PULLINGER (MoD Police - CID Gosport)
4. Jack BRIGGS (MoD Police - CID Catterick)
5. Duncan GOODLAND (MOD Civilian based at HMS Excellent Whale Island)
6. Bob ORD (MoD Police - CID Catterick)
7. John REGAN (Defence Police Federation – Northern Area)
8. Matt SMITH (Mod Police- HMNB portsmouth)
9. Steve BEARD (Mod Police-DSG Gosport)
10. Stev PARSLOW (Ex- Royal Marine).
We will keep the site updated and will include any and all pics of our training. :)
So please dig deep and donate now.
Our deepest thanks go out to the companies that have helped us cover the cost of the "Adventure" This means all the donations go to RBL. Thanks guys
Philip Williams & Co Insurance Management
Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors