Thanks for taking the time to visit our Pedal4Innovation's JustGiving page for Neuroblastoma Alliance UK and Alzheimer's Research.
Starting this May 21th, 2012 we will pedal for charity through all SILICA’s UK offices, our suppliers and selected universities (appr. 750 km). All about the campaign and live coverage can be found at www.pedal4innovation.silica.com.
- May 21, 2012 – Bolton, Manchester Uni, NXP, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- May 22, 2012 – Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Stafford Uni, Aston Uni, Birmingham Uni, Warwick
- May 23, 2012 – Warwick, Warwick Uni, Intel, Newbury
- May 24, 2012 – Newbury, Reading Uni, Microchip, White Waltham, ST, Aylesbury
- May 24, 2012 – Aylesbury, Freescale, Renesas, Hatfield Uni, Stevenage
Come and join us - whether by pedaling with us or simply by donating now!
Remember: Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never share them with anyone or send you unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. They'll make sure Gift Aid (an additional 28%) is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer, too. That means more money goes to the charity, faster, with JustGiving.
So please dig deep and donate now.