Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

We did it!

Nick Collins raised £540 from 31 supporters

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 05/08/2018

27%
£540
raised of £2,000 target by 31 supporters

    Weʼve raised £540 to 50 Miles For Finn One of our chefs has Grade 3 Astrocytoma (Brain Cancer) hoping to raise money to make this tragic time easier for him

    Cardiff, UK
    Funded on Sunday, 5th August 2018

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    Last month we had a call saying that one of our chefs had had a seizure and was in hospital, he's just 27. we later found out it was a tumour on his brain, he had brain surgery the next day, surgery went well but he has now been told that he has grade 3 Astrocytoma (BRAIN CANCER), obviously this news is tragic news for this young man who is such a kind gentle soul. We want to raise money to make this time a little easier for him finacially at least as the worry of money is the last thing he needs.

    The team at cleverchefs are planning to cycle 50 miles from Brecon to Cardiff Which we hope will encourage people to sponsor us to the finish line. 75% of proceeds raised will go finlay to support him through this time in his life with the other 25% going to velindre hospital in Cardiff.

    please help us raise as much money as possible, none of us are cyclists this is going to be a challenge to say the least so we would really value your support

    on august the 5th we will be cycling from brecon to cardiff

    Updates

    0

    Nick Collins

    Updates appear here

      2 years ago

      Nick Collins started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Page last updated on: 8/5/2018 21.40

      Supporters

      31

      • Mumin shehu

        Mumin shehu

        Aug 5, 2018

        Hope he will get better

        £10.00

      • Annette

        Annette

        Aug 5, 2018

        £10.00

      • Zini Domi

        Zini Domi

        Aug 5, 2018

        £30.00

      • Sharon & Mark Whitehouse

        Sharon & Mark Whitehouse

        Aug 5, 2018

        Well done team cleverchefs

        £30.00

      • Laura Kemp

        Laura Kemp

        Aug 5, 2018

        £10.00

      • Deb Kitchiner

        Deb Kitchiner

        Aug 5, 2018

        £20.00

      • Anonymous

        Anonymous

        Aug 5, 2018

        £20.00

      Great people make things happen

      Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

      Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

      About Crowdfunding
      About the fundraiser
      Nick Collins

      Nick Collins

      Cardiff, UK

      Chef & Company director of the award winning cleverchefs. wedding & event caterer around the south.

      Report this Page