Weʼve raised £250 to Gambian School Development.
- Gambia, Southern Province, Sierra Leone
- International volunteering
- Time left
- Funded on Monday, 2nd January 2017
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
I have been given a great opportunity to travel to The Gambia in January 2017, to help with a school development. Donations will help go towards the development of the school, library and the local community.
Global Hands, the charity which supports the development has core aims which are:
1. To carry out activities which benefit the community and in particular;
2. To promote social cohesion and social justice.
3. To work towards empowering the most vulnerable members of society, especially young people.
4. To promote projects that promote global equity and address issues of international development and globalisation.
5. To promote an understanding of global issues.
More information can be found on http://www.global-hands.co.uk/
I know Christmas is an expensive time of the year for everybody. However, anything you can give will really benefit the community over in the Gambia and make a massive difference to their lives.
Thank you so much for any donations.
Clare Robinson2 months ago
Yellow fever Jab booked in - £60, would you believe?! For those of you that know me well, I will need protection against everything going will cost me a fortune :-)
Share this update to help us raise more
Clare Robinson started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Dec 8, 2016
Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016
About the fundraiser
Gambia, Southern Province, Sierra Leone
http://www.muckyraces.co.uk/santa-scramble u fortunately I have been informed that the run has been cancelled - I will therefore not be running on Saturday but will be doing another run in the new year. I hope this is ok - if not let me know I will sort a refund x. thanks
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding