Weʼve raised £0 to To build Christian Prayer and Healing center in Uk, Faith Clinic a place where people can spend days for both physical and spiritual healing
- Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Social welfare
- Time left
- Closed on Friday, 10th February 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
The Faith Clinic is a Christian Center focusing on healing and deliverance based upon moving from home to a residential place of prayer and teachings of Christ. It is a gateway for both Christian and non-Christians experience the Power of the Holy Spirit through step of faith outside of our our homes to spend time in prayer center .
Our vision is to bring Christian faith to life at the heart of Lincoln and UK helping people to experience the Power of Christ in their lives and also to be transformed by the Holy Spirit. This will be achieved through the following aims:
• Set up a residential Prayer and Healing center
• People in-need to spend time in prayer for the held of God
• Bringing spiritual and physical freedom to people’s lives
• The building a prayer army for God in the city and eventually the UK
• The establishment of a permanent residential prayer center – providing 24/7 prayer when required
• The facilitation of a location where people can come for healing and deliverance
To form The Holy Spirit leadership team to support the work of God
The mission of ‘Faith Clinic UK’ is to lead people to become disciples of Christ while helping to re-kindle the Christian faith in the UK. Our calling is to lead people to receive healing and deliverance through the Power of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ. We are zealous in our commitment to prayer and the Word of God so that we can help others to grow in the Lord and to develop their spiritual gifts through the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Goals and Objectives:
. To eventually establish a permanent Faith Clinic center for those in need of both physical and spiritual healing.
• To assemble a core group of Christians committed to the mission and vision.
• To provide continuous training and logistic support to equip the team for the task.
• To formulate a weekend group ministry program which will facilitate healing, prayer and deliverance on a regular basis.
Updates appear here
Eric Agyenim-Boateng started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Rev. Eric Agyenim-Boateng is a Reverend minister and missionary from Africa to join other Christians who are praying for revival to help reviving Christianity in Britain. He has a passion for souls that are perishing and is gifted with healing and deliverance.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.