Weʼve raised £2,901 to Exotix Annual Charity Day 7th December 2016
- New York, London, Lagos and Dubai
- Time left
- Funded on Friday, 16th December 2016
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
Exotix 2016 charity day will fall on Wednesday 7th December.
We’d like to thank all our clients for their support over the years and we hope that this year won’t disappoint.
We are supporting some very worthy charities across the markets we trade in!
This year, we’re supporting:
- Malaria No More against the biggest killer disease, through a project focused around Lake Victoria, Kenya
- The Egmont Trust in alleviating the impact of AIDS on children in Africa
- Room to Read in closing the gender gap through girls’ education in Vietnam
- Sohana Research into the painful & life-limiting EB skin Disease
All money from trades and donations goes to these 4 great causes
Exotix Charity Day started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Dec 8, 2016
Great result for the day. Well done.
Dec 8, 2016
Great day, well done everyone involved!!
Dec 7, 2016
Fantastic fancy dress - fantastic group of people!
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding