We did it!

Anna Gibaeva raised £155 from 6 supporters.

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 28/11/2016

31%
£155raised of £500 target by 6 supporters

    Weʼve raised £155 to to help out friend's sister Lisa Ogai (16), who was diagnosed with Cancer to support her treatment and speedy recovery.

    Time left
    Funded on Monday, 28th November 2016

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    My friend's sister - Lisa (16) was diagnosed with cancer. The tumour is located in the abdominal area and has increased twice in size since it was first discovered. Lisa's parents and family have urgently fundraised money for her first treatment and Lisa was accepted in one of the hospitals in Israel - State Hospital Rambam (http://www.rambam-health.org.il/). Lisa's parents and friends have started a crowdfunding campaign to raise money to support Lisa with her fight against cancer. We helped to initially raise £300 in July for her first treatment. Since then, she has gone through 3 cycles of chemotherapy to reduce the size of the tumor. On Thursday 29.09.2016, she had an operation and 95% of tumor has been removed and remaining 5% will be killed with further chemotherapy sessions.

    To support further sessions of chemotherapy, Lisa needs our support!

    Cancer has touched many of our lives and we are writing to ask for your help and support through donations for Lisa's treatment.

    Massively appreciate all your help and support.

    Anna & Nadia

    Updates

    0

    Anna Gibaeva

    Updates appear here

      a year ago

      Anna Gibaeva started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Supporters

      6

      • Gopika

        Gopika

        Nov 7, 2016

        Sorry I couldn't make it Anna! Hoping Lisa has a speedy recovery 🙏🏽

        £10.00

      • Olga and Bhavin

        Olga and Bhavin

        Nov 6, 2016

        £20.00

      • Anonymous

        Anonymous

        Nov 6, 2016

        £15.00

      • Irfan and Alix

        Irfan and Alix

        Nov 6, 2016

        Wish you a speedy recovery!

        £60.00

      • Bes B

        Bes B

        Nov 5, 2016

        Hope it's a speedy recovery! X

        £20.00

      • Marina

        Marina

        Nov 5, 2016

        Best wishes to Lisa, hope she gets very well very soon !

        £30.00

      About the fundraiser
      Anna Gibaeva

      Anna Gibaeva

      Report this Page

      * JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.

      Great people make things happen

      Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

      Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

      Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding