Weʼve raised £200 to To fund the Highgate Festival 2019
- Funded on Saturday, 3rd August 2019
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
THE HIGHGATE FESTIVAL 14 - 23 June is 10 days of arts, culture and heritage celebrating everything we love about Highgate.
Highlights this year include:
- A full day of live music
- Shows presented by locals on Boogaloo Radio
- Young musicians and singers playing mini-concerts at various venues
- Numerous walks, talks and tours on everything from slavery and radical thinking to our great trees and pubs.
- Blacktooth Productions will stage a History of Highgate
- There will be a screening of The Ponds
- An eco-event at Omved Gardens
- And plenty more!
We want to hear from individuals or groups of friends who want to organise or host something small - a play in your living room, a tour of your strange collection, a tour of your garden, or having a go at an open mike night etc. please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates appear here
Edward Rapley started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
May 22, 2019
Apr 27, 2019
Good luck HF! So many people giving their time and energy for free with no funding to make this happen. May it go from strength to strength. Nicola, Lawson, Claudia and Beatrice Caisley x
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding