Weʼve raised £205 to Provide care packages to the parents and children who will be in SCBU and TMBU over this holiday period
- Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
- Children and youth
- Time left
- Funded on Friday, 9th December 2016
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Due to so many people saying they would like to help I've created a group.
Here's a bit about what we are trying to achieve :
We are trying to get together 'Care packages' for parents and babies that are going to be in the SCBU in Princess Royal Haywards Heath over this Christmas Period. If we gather enough we hope we may be able to donate some to TMBU or the Ronald Mc'Donald house in Brighton.
Items we are trying to source include but are not limited to the following:
- Children's Books (Examples: Oh the places you'll go, Guess how much i love you)
- Writing Journal
- Disposable Cameras (preferably with no flash)
- Pocket size tissue Packs
- Tick tacks/gum/mints
- Mini toiletries
- Hand cream
- Tea/ coffee/ hot chocolate packs
- Cupboard snack bars
- Memory hand print kits
- Lip salve/ balm
- Christmas themed Premature Hats (knitted or Crochet)
- Christmas themed Premature booties (knitted or crochet)
- Knitted or crochet blankets
-Premature clothes (must be new/washed at high temp with non biological washing powder)
- Tote bags
- Sewn bags that can carry washing to and from home
- Cards that babies can send to parents
- Memorable quote cards/ Milestone cars (specifically based around premature babies)
- sewn/knitted/crochet mini teddies/toys
If you think of anything else you think would be handy please let us know or buy them and donate!
If you don't think you could get any items but would like to donate please also let us know!
It is overwhelming how many people would like to help, from a preemie mummy and daddy we thank you and I'm sure the recipients will love it!
Updates appear here
Beccy Whent started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Dec 5, 2016
Happy Christmas!!!!Well done on your initiative Beccy xx
Nov 11, 2016
Wonderful cause :)
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding