Weʼre raising £10,000 to help fund the legal and other associated costs with fighting against an incinerator being built in the Aire Valley
- Local community
- Time left
- 41 days to go
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
The Aire Valley Against Incineration group are fundamentally opposed to the introduction of an incinerator into the heart of our Aire Valley.
Our reasons to fight:
* The council have decided to approve the plans for a huge incinerator that will be burning industrial and commercial waste from the Bradford District
* We want to save schools, nurseries, recreational grounds and care homes from the harmful emissions this plant will emit
* We want to safeguard the health of our communities now and for future generations
* We want to encourage our local government to look at other options of waste management that have a lesser impact on the environment
* We want to protect our Heritage asset; East Riddlesden Hall from harm
* We don't want to be guinea pigs who pay the price for an incinerator being built in a valley - an unknown quantity across all the scientific data
Share this story
Charlotte Miller started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Mar 30, 2017
Keep fighting!! Don't give up!! We can beat them!! Let's show them that Keighley people have a voice!!
Mar 29, 2017
Working together as a community we can overcome this.
Mar 29, 2017
Let's keep fighting
Become a supporter
Help Charlotte Miller raise more