Weʼre raising £250,000 to Demonstrate the PROVEN FACT: LEGALLY-available Cannabis cures cancer. Simple. UPDATE AT WWW.ALWAYSANOTHERWAY.ORG/CANNABISVCANCER
- All across the UK.
- Health and medical
- Time left
- 16 days to go
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
£250,000 will pay to treat 500 cancer-patients with a herbal treatment that was PROVED in 1974 to defeat cancer.
This herbal remedy comes from the cannabis plant, which, as everybody knows, is currently illegal in the UK, though in reality, most police forces no longer prosecute the individual user.
1. First, in November 2016, we will announce to the media that we intend to fund a trial of medicinal marijuana for 500 people taking a 6-month course. That’s 500 people who have cancer who will volunteer to take the currently legal medicinal cannabis to judge for themselves how effective it can be in their case. So we have to start to find those 500 volunteers.
Does the government want to be seen as some kind of ogre, denying people something that might well be their last chance of survival? Because that’s how they will be seen!
2. Simultaneously, we will go to Crowd-Funding sites to raise £250,000 to fund, and to manage, the trial.
3. Once we have those 500 people on the trial, their treatment-diaries will be collated and put online (anonymously, obviously), to be seen by everyone with an interest.
4. For November 2017, we propose a Weekend Encounter, at a Butlins or similar, where all 500 people plus their support or family can come together to exchange their stories, and find out new information from Manufacturers, Medics, Experts, and Survivors. There will also be concerts and performances from stars and celebrities who have beaten their cancer, and want to show their support for those still going through their battles, or thinking about trying medicinal cannabis in the future.
We can accomplish all these things with the sum of £250,000. £150,000 will buy in the medicinal cannabis and have it delivered direct to the cancer-patients each month. The balance will fund the publicity building up to the 2017 Cannabis V Cancer Conference in a weekend of concerts and events at a holiday-camp in the centre of the UK, in November.
Share this story
Alan Briggs3 months ago
Seeing those first donations is SO encouraging. I've changed this site slightly to bring it up-to-date with the changes I'm making to www.AlwaysAnotherWay.org, which was a bit too political. Once we demonstrate to the world that cannabis defeats cancer, then we can use that certainty to criticise government and big business. Right now, though, saving lives is more important.
Share this update to help us raise more
Alan Briggs started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Nov 15, 2016
I used it in my cancer journey. Good luck x
Nov 14, 2016
Best of Luck
Become a supporter
Help Alan Briggs raise more
About the fundraiser
All across the UK.
Medicinal cannabis reduced my inoperable cancer till it completely disappeared, and my research shows that this has been known since 1974.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.