This page is now closed. Take a look at other inspiring pages on JustGiving
Weʼve raised £0 to donate to Al Ihsan Charitable Society in Hebron, Palestine who work and help orphans that are handicapped currently housing 160 Orphans
- Closed on Wednesday, 2nd October 2019
Don't have time to donate right now?
Al Ishan Charitable Society have committed some great work into providing care and the necessary support to the handicapped orphans of Palestine. Disabilities range from minor to severe and all the different types of care is provided including healthcare, Dental care, psychiatric care, eductional needs, food, clothes, medication, Rehab, Physiotherapy, Audiology and finally entertainment.
The current number of residents is 160 and the number of employees working at Al Ihsan is 120 ranging from Doctors to Dentists.
- Offers medical treatment for disabled residents - Provide all types of Medicine - Train nursing students from local univsersaties - Provide healthcare services to non-residents also
- Helping the Disabled Adapt Phychologically - Training Social Services College Students
- Implants and treatments of all kind of diseases - Clean and state of the art Labs - Immediate Dental X-Rays
- Classes based on Palestinian Curriculum
As you can see, the wide scope of care and rehab provided to the young and old in need is an extraordinary job and our donations are needed to fund future projects and to ensure the same high level of care continues to our brother's and sister's
Updates appear here
Al Ihsan Charitable Society started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding