Weʼve raised £250 to Raise money for Transform Housing and Support
- Guildford, United Kingdom
- Funded on Monday, 13th March 2017
Don't have time to donate right now?
Thank you so much for looking at my page! My name is Amy Clark and I am raising money for the housing organisation I work for by running the Surrey Half Marathon!
Transform provides housing, support and care to some of the most vulnerable people in our community, and empowers them to reach their own goals (just like our client in the picture). Here are just some of the ways in which your donation can help our clients:
- Buy essential items for people in crisis:
For example: food, toiletries, shoes, warm clothing
•Accessing education, training or employment:
For example: course fees, travel costs, tools for a trade, or interview clothing
•Moving to independent living:
For example furniture, white goods or carpet for a new home
- We organise group activities and projects for our clients, to help them gain skills and confidence. From cooking workshops and sports groups to art clubs and IT coaching, these activities are funded entirely through fundraising.
- We have an ongoing development programme to create new supported housing for local people in need. We rely on donations to fund these life-changing new projects.
The money you donate will have a huge impact on someone's life no matter how large or small so please give what you can! This will by no means be an easy task for me, I am really going outside of my comfort zone! So all donations are greatly appreciated!!
- 5 years ago
Amy Clark5 years ago
Thank you everyone for your generous donations, they are greatly appreciated! Training is tough but going well so far!
Share this update to help us raise more
Amy Clark started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Mar 12, 2017
You can do this!!! 💖💖💖
Mar 11, 2017
Best of luck Amy.
Mar 10, 2017
lil bit more for motivation ❤️
Mar 10, 2017
Good luck girl!
Feb 28, 2017
Good luck Amy! You'll smash it xxxxxx
Feb 26, 2017
Feb 25, 2017
Wooooo go Amy!!!! Run ya socks off xxxxx
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding