Weʼve raised £0 to To support the NHS and NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients
- Closed on Monday, 5th October 2020
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Our amazing NHS staff and volunteers are working tirelessly to care for COVID-19 patients. And we want them to know the country has also got their back.
So to help raise money for our amazing NHS workers, I will be auctioning off 2 paintings...one of my abstract pieces and one Stony piece.
All you have to do is donate £20 (if you want to donate more then great!) to be entered into the draw. I will choose at random 2 people to be the lucky winners of 2 of my paintings! Good luck x
(this is our extended fundraising page, we decided to extend our fundraising so we can raise another £1000 for our amazing NHS).
We all should be so proud and in awe of NHS staff and volunteers as they work tirelessly to save lives! This means staying away from their homes and families, working day and night, to treat as many people as possible in need of care.
We, the nation, can help. Let's show our gratitude and respect for the front line NHS, and together beat this virus.
As NHS staff and volunteers look after COVID-19 patients in their greatest hour of need, we can help take care of the well-being of our NHS people.
1) Funding well-being packs/gifts for staff and volunteers on wards/departments (this could include food deliveries, high energy/protein bars/drinks, snacks, refreshments, wash kits, overnight stay kits. Cost of travel, parking, accommodation for NHS staff and volunteers Volunteer expenses
2) Support isolated patients through providing devices to communicate with friends and family whilst in hospital or isolating
3) Longer term mental health support of NHS staff, volunteer, patients and their families
4) Help patients leave hospital quickly and safely and remain or stay out of hospital
Updates appear here
Antonio Russo aka Stony started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding