We did it!
Bare Native raised £240 from 5 supporters
Start your own crowdfunding page
Weʼve raised £240 to further research and development in our climate fighting and award winning nano-nutrient.
- Funded on Wednesday, 9th March 2022
Don't have time to donate right now?
Will you be part of this iconic journey to create a global-warming-defeating legacy product?
100% of your donations will go towards Bare Natives work to fund important research, further development towards the climate fighting nano nutrient and reaching out to impoverished communities, where water pollution is a fundamental issue. The money raised will contribute towards projects such as:
- Providing funding for long sampling research on the Extreme E ship from Greenland to Europe. Extreme E takes electric racing to remote areas of the world to highlight climate change challenges, with laboratories on board, Bare Native will have the opportunity to undertake research in many different oceans.
- Our continued work with Turin Polytechnica University under the guidance of Professor Peter Wadhams, will enable further research in their specialist laboratory which is essential to sampling different waters and how the nano-nutrient restores different waters.
- Ensuring the further research and development at Canterbury Chrisitchurch University under the guidance of Dr Cornelia Wilson. Dr Wilson is crucial in analysing the varying pollutants and heavy metals that are found in water.
- Helping us study the atmospheric carbon sinking opportunities across all water bodies around the world.
- Maintaining and developing the means to protect marine eco systems and help them thrive.
- Funding studies into the development of nano nutrients in improving the resilience and efficiency of agricultural products.
- Helping us develop on-site power from the waste that is generated from large buildings, shopping centres and hospitals.
- Supporting the livelihoods of fish farmers around the world, where water pollution is adversely impacting on their business.
- Whilst everything here helps in the fight against climate change, we also want to use the development of our natural nano-nutrient so that it can be deployed to lower income countries where access to clean water can change everything.
- 2 years ago
Bare Native2 years ago
Bare Native wins first place at the ClimateLaunchPad global green business ideas competition for their nano nutrient as a solution to food systems and repairing waters for food production around the world. From 70 finalists, UK Marine Bio Science company, Bare Native, secured an overall top 16 position to be one of the global crème de la crème of green start-ups, and first place for creating one of the most viable solutions that will make a positive impact to climate change and food production.
Share this update to help us raise more
Bare Native started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
P & A Gibson
Dec 2, 2021
Change the world one drop at a time.
Dec 2, 2021
Very proud of what you and your team are trying to achieve. Good luck
Nov 30, 2021
Go for it, for us all!
Nov 30, 2021
Dr Cornelia Wilson
Nov 29, 2021
We need to take action now to save our planet!
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Bare Native's origins started as a Bio Marine Skincare brand, looking to upcycle discarded Oyster Shells. This idea has led Bare Native to develop a natural nano-nutrient that will sequester at least 69% of carbon from the atmosphere, helping in the fight against climate change.