Weʼre raising £300 to help raise money for Blaenau Gwent Running Club so it can continue to support athletes in our local community.
- Blaenau Gwent
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Aneirin, Dafydd & Nia are members of Blaenau Gwent Running Club. The club is needing to raise more money to continue to provide training sessions each week. All three of them have made so much progress since becoming members and have made some great friendships. It would be really sad to see these sessions stop because of funding. Please help them raise some much needed funds.
Over the next 6 months.
1) Aneirin & Dafydd will run every day in April.
2) Aneirin & Dafydd will run Victory 5k on 5th May.
3) Nia will run her first 5k Parkrun in June.
4) All three of them will walk up Pen Y Fan & Sugar Loaf mountain in one day in July.
5) All three of them will walk up Snowdonia in August.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Maricel Jenkins-Belohorska started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Feb 20, 2019
Rather you than me! I'm sure they will do amazing!
Feb 17, 2019
Best of luck 🙂
Feb 16, 2019
Good luck x
Feb 16, 2019
Thanks. Good luck kids.
Become a supporter
Help Maricel Jenkins-Belohorska raise more