Weʼve raised £0 to help fund a new clubhouse
- Bradwell Bowls Club, Bradwell, Milton Keynes
- Closed on Tuesday, 20th November 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
The club was founded in 1978 and therefore we celebrate our 40th anniversary next year, so we have used this milestone to motivate the members, community and Parish Council to introduce a number of initiatives to bring about improvements to the club, as drivers for our fund raising activities.
Some of those improvements are:
· Replace and expand the current pavilion with improved changing room, clubhouse and toilet facilities, incorporating design for disabled members and the partially blind bowls club "The Moles" to whom we currently act as a home for their bowling activity, but our facilities are outdated.
· Re-design the web site and expand into new areas of media capability.
· Purchase training equipment specifically tailored in size for young children, so that we can attract youngsters from the community to our U18 academy.
· New Water tank and pump system. Weather patterns of today mean our system is not well equipped to cope.
· Purchase a new Lawn Mower.
The club committee have driven various projects over the past few years that have improved the Green, repaired subsidence of the path and the Blue Heron Garden.
The club committee have introduced a fund raising subcommittee and are busy with redeveloping the web site, setting up Twitter and Instagram accounts, moving our media capability into the 21st century, to reach out to a wider audience and make ourselves more attractive to commercial partners who may want to use our audience as a gateway to their business.
Updates appear here
Beverly Goldsworthy started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding