Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

Ashleigh Howell

Ashleigh Howell is crowdfunding

0

%

£0raised of £5,000 target by 0 supporters

Weʼre raising £5,000 to create a fantastic outside learning area for the little ones at Brampton Primary Academy.

What is crowdfunding?

Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

Story

Team Y5 have set ourselves a challenge to create a rich, sensory and fruitful learning area in our school grounds. Outside learning can enhance children's personal and social communication skills, is beneficial for mental and spiritual health and creates sensory, and aesthetic awareness.

The Y5 children have proposed many ideas, which with support, we would love to bring to fruition. These include creative sensory areas to support our peers with special needs, areas to enhance cooperative group work and a creative environment that enhances their skills to learn in a meaningful and experiential way.

There is so much more we could share with you, but before we can go on - we need you! Please donate to our project, with your help we can enhance the learning experience of all children at Brampton. Whether it is through your money, your time, your materials - your help is so truly appreciated.

Please donate and help us make this happen!

JustGiving will deduct a 5% fee on the final amount raised, the remaining 95% will go directly to the school project.

Share this story

Updates

0

Ashleigh Howell

Updates appear here

    14 days ago

    Ashleigh Howell started crowdfunding

    Leave a message of support

    Page last updated on: 3/12/2019 09.03

    Supporters

    0

      Ashleigh Howell

      Become a supporter

      Help Ashleigh Howell raise more

      About the fundraiser
      Ashleigh Howell

      Ashleigh Howell

      Report this Page
      Donate