Weʼve raised £290 to provide trauma therapy in existing orphanages to give children healing from the past and hope for a future they deserve.
- Funded on Thursday, 3rd October 2019
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Mission: to identify areas of emotional, mental and physical trauma in orphans between the ages of 3-18. Guiding them through coaching techniques towards healing. To provide the support needed for orphans to heal, grow in self-confidence and reach their full potential.
Vision: we seek to create a family environment within orphanages by educating staff to support their children through different stages of childhood development.
Joke' Hoetmer Founder of Brave&Bright
- I experienced emotional trauma in my childhood and I therefore understand the negative toll it takes on a child’s self belief and self confidence.
- I have also experienced how art, music and restoration of family relationships can totally transform your life and restore hope and vision for the future.
- having gone through counselling and healing myself, I am now able to embrace life fully and to give and receive love without fear of rejection. Most importantly, I am now able to love and accept myself.
- I believe it is my time to pay it forward. I want, with all my heart, to help those most vulnerable in society to receive the help and healing that I received and to go on to be able to contribute invaluably to the world we live in.
Updates appear here
Joke' Hoetmer - The Founder started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jul 5, 2019
your perseverance is our inspiration x
Jun 6, 2019
Great cause, truly inspirational person!
Jun 5, 2019
Jun 5, 2019
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding