Weʼve raised £290 to provide trauma therapy in existing orphanages to give children healing from the past and hope for a future they deserve.
- Funded on Thursday, 3rd October 2019
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Mission: to identify areas of emotional, mental and physical trauma in orphans between the ages of 3-18. Guiding them through coaching techniques towards healing. To provide the support needed for orphans to heal, grow in self-confidence and reach their full potential.
Vision: we seek to create a family environment within orphanages by educating staff to support their children through different stages of childhood development.
Joke' Hoetmer Founder of Brave&Bright
- I experienced emotional trauma in my childhood and I therefore understand the negative toll it takes on a child’s self belief and self confidence.
- I have also experienced how art, music and restoration of family relationships can totally transform your life and restore hope and vision for the future.
- having gone through counselling and healing myself, I am now able to embrace life fully and to give and receive love without fear of rejection. Most importantly, I am now able to love and accept myself.
- I believe it is my time to pay it forward. I want, with all my heart, to help those most vulnerable in society to receive the help and healing that I received and to go on to be able to contribute invaluably to the world we live in.
Updates appear here
Joke' Hoetmer - The Founder started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jul 5, 2019
your perseverance is our inspiration x
Jun 6, 2019
Great cause, truly inspirational person!
Jun 5, 2019
Jun 5, 2019
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding