Weʼve raised £0 to help fund Mercury Toxicity and Lyme disease treament
- Closed on Tuesday, 20th August 2019
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
I just want to be healthy and happy, to be confident again, to make memories with my children and grandchildren. To live a normal life. This is my story.....My Broken Brain......
I was only around 8 years old when I had my first silver filling (amalgam/ 50% MERCURY). I remember being terrified, needles stabbing into my mouth, my dad sitting next to me....shouting at me to be still, I was crying, I was scared, the drill was noisy, I was shaking, I couldn't go through with it! Then........Five dental staff held me down and put a gas mask on me! When I woke up I had these new fillings and my mouth tasted like a tin can! After this traumatic dental visit, I never felt the same again! I was always tried, not able to concentrate, always not feeling well, but around other people I always wore a smile! (I used to pretend I was ok, I should have been an actress, I would have been if I had any confidence, I was always really shy and had no confidence following my trip to the dentist)
Now everyone around me, everyone who knows me, see's a very bubbly, energetic, very confident, happy lively larger than life, generous and caring person, I will give everything I have, and do anything that I can just to make someone else happy, because that is what makes me happy. (I still put on that outer happy shell around others, its like I have forgotten who I really am)
Or this is how I was a few short years ago.
I write this from my bed, I have been in bed now for 3 days, and am not planning on moving anytime soon! I am burning up with hot sweats then a few minutes later my skin is crawling with chills. My health over the last few years has changed and I am far from happy, and I had to find out WHY that is. It was like all of a sudden my body was overflowing, began to give up and I was just stopped in my tracks! After a life long accumulation of toxins, I know now what tipped me over the edge! (A Hepatitis B vaccine, which I was advised to have at work!)
Over the last 5 years I have become reclusive, unable to continue my work in education and with the homeless young people which I loved! I am scared of going out, not really feeling anything, or feeling sad all the time, can't seem to think anymore like having brain fog, the list goes on and on,.......
To my family, however I pretend that I am ok, and I can pull off happy in front of them! :) I don't want them to worry, my parents are getting old and have their own health issues, my children have their own children to worry about and I help and support them when I can.
I don't go out anymore with friends, in fact I don't have any real friends anymore and I used to have tonnes :/ (When you don't attend birthdays, nights out, holidays, weekends away; people forget you.) I always made an excuse, you see I have back pain and mobility issues due to having an epidural prior to caesarean; with failed spine surgery in 2011, its a great excuse not to be able to go anywhere or do anything. It's something that I easily hide behind and people know what pain is like, so they don't question me. They always offer help, but I always refuse, making up any believable excuse I can, and they seem to be happy with that. I don't just want to cause anyone to worry about me.
I have suffered with Bulimia from a very young age, (which NOONE knows about only my GP) and have had episodes of depression my whole life, however this was different. so I have spent the last 3 years researching and trying to find out the truth about why I just can't snap out of it and why the pharmaceutical drugs don't work!
After finding out the truth! I was shocked to discover that I not only have Mercury Toxicity; which triggered my Bulimia from a very young age, I also have undiagnosed Lyme disease which comes with a plethora of co-infections and additional problems. Only 30 days from having my first amalgam filling at around 8 years, the Mercury was already in every major organ of my body! Especially my BRAIN!. This lethal mix messes with all of my bodies energy systems and will ultimately lead to my death if left in my body. My genetic make up means that I am unable to detoxify like most people can, I am an APO4 gene carrier.
Since finding out I have had my amalgam fillings removed safely and privately by a biological dentist a couple of hours drive from where I live, and take supplements to help chelate toxins from my body. I have personally spent thousands so far on my journey back to health and am now living out of my overdrafts. My GP, although now fully aware of my problems, is unable to offer any practical support as this is not something that the NHS offer and she is not well read on my condition; and indeed every time I go an see her, it is to give her more information regarding my symptoms and what self help I am undergoing. She really does want to help, however there is no treatment available via NHS.
What is more upsetting and disturbing to me is that I know that due to MY toxicity, I have inadvertently passed on My Mercury Toxicity to my Children through my womb and consequently to my Grandchildren, who have my genetics and WILL suffer from unnecessary illness's in their lives.
There are thousands of other people suffering just like me in the UK! They don't know what is wrong with them, their GP doesn't know what is wrong with them. They get sick, they don't have any answers! There is a toxicity epidemic and the people who's bodies can not naturally detoxify it is a massive problem. We can't just go on and on treating our symptoms with drugs. We all need to understand how to stop feeding the body toxins, help the body to heal, to get rid of toxins, to work the way it is designed to. Too much toxicity will kill you!.
This is multi faceted and complex, and not well known how to treat successfully in the UK. Successful treatment, requires therapies including; far infrared treatments, pulsed electro magnetic frequency, IV ozone therapy, IV Vitamin C therapy, and energy technology therapy. NON of which is available on the NHS! :(
Places exist in other countries that successfully treat these conditions and there is hope that I can and will get better and learn how to help my children and grandchildren.
There are two reasons for this fund. One is for your help and support in getting better, going to these experts and getting the treatment needed, so that I can get my life back and help my family.
Just as importantly, it is to learn from these experts, share with them my experiences and research knowledge, study them and bring back their knowledge to the UK so that it can help other families.
I don't want to stop there though! Once I am better, any funds left over will go towards telling my 'broken brain' story which will help to raise awareness and give people clear therapy solutions to help others who are suffering too. People need information, they need solutions, people need treatments, people need knowledge, understanding and education.
This is a complex and sensitive subject. Helping others to find out the facts, as I have so that they can make choices about their own and their families health care.
Wishing you and your families a happy and healthy future
Updates appear here
T V Leigh started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding