Weʼve raised £0 to replace Bury FC Community Trust stolen minibus and we are asking for your help to get this vital community service back!
- Closed on Thursday, 6th February 2020
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Last year we had our minibus stolen which was vital in helping us support our local community and the session we deliver in and around the borough. Transportation is an issues for a-lot of the communities we work with and the mini bus helped us by supporting us to:
1) Provide transportation for our disability football teams to take part in their league fixtures as part of the Greater Manchester Ability Counts Football League. This helps to support their social and physical interaction with their peers in a safe environment which they would struggle to attend without this support.
2) Support residence who struggle to leave the home and who are socially Isolated to attend our Sporting Memories sessions. These session are vital opportunities for those at risk or currently dealing with dementia to socialise reminisce and interact with their peers which helps with their daily life.
3) Bringing together communities across the borough who ordinarily would mix or interact. Specifically working with antisocial provision and social rehabilitation groups to provide them travel to participate in inter-community tournaments and social action projects.
4) Provide transportation for our disability sports clubs participants so they can attend our sessions and be supported home afterwards which is one of the biggest barriers to their participation at sessions
5) To support local primary schools to attend regional and interregional competitions as representatives of the Trust to allow them to compete in competitions that primary schools are limited too provided.
We are asking for your help to support us in getting this vital community service back! It helps so many people with in the community to partake in session that they would not be able to access otherwise. We want to be able to continue to support these hard to reach communities as well enhance what we can provide to the local community through this vital support.
Updates appear here
Bury FC Community Trust started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding