Weʼve raised £0 to Help repair the fire damage in Sonia and Scott's house, last night 11.09.18 their bathroom had a fire lots of smoke and soot damage
- Closed on Thursday, 10th January 2019
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Late last night 11.09.18 Sonia and Scott's house had a fire in their bathroom luckily thanks to Sam they all made it out. There is a lot of soot and smoke damage that needs to be repaired and Sonia, Meg and Trix had to attend GWH due to smoke inhalation, this has had a impact on the whole family especially Trixie who is naturally anxious. I want to raise some money for them so they can repair the damage but also have some spare money to arrange a much needed family day out where they can forget their worries for a day.
Updates appear here
Carly Read started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding