Weʼve raised £0 to make a life-changing journey to Tanzania for 1 month to live and work alongside local people in August 2019
- Hoveton, Norwich, UK
- Closed on Friday, 7th June 2019
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Whilst in Tanzania I will be helping to;
• Build and renovate school buildings in rural Tanzania so local children don’t have to walk miles everyday to access an education.
• Construct vitally needed community housing from local materials for some of the most impoverished families.
• Install new water facilities to provide fresh drinking water to local communities.
• Undertake conservation work supporting local initiatives that help to restore and protect some of Tanzania’s most vulnerable habitats and animals.
40% of people in Tanzania are living under the poverty line.
Nearly half of the population lives on less than $1 a day.
The average life expectancy in Tanzania is just 55 years.
How can you help?
I need to raise £2,500 as part of my individual fundraising efforts. I will also be doing entrepreneurial activities to pay for myself to go.
This page has been created to accept donations.
It would be great if you could support me with my fundraising!
Updates appear here
Charlotte Wallace started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding