Weʼre raising £300 to replace exercise equipment and speakers for a children’s health and fitness project that incorporates music therapy.
- Surrey and Hampshire
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Why does anyone need a COACH?
The ‘COACH’ project supports the community by offering health and fitness knowledge and music therapy to strengthen home economics.
Music therapy is a great strength of this project with an abundance of industry knowledge and experience, which comfortably repairs individuals self-esteem and the wellbeing of individuals and the community.
The ‘INDEPENDENT’ published that “Anxiety among teenagers have increased by 70% in the past 25 years.” and the NHS released reports stating that “Research reports that the obesity crises is costing the NHS more than £5 billion a year.
Quotes like these are Incredibly difficult to ignore.
This COACH project provides a mentor/coach for any young person to look up to, whilst learning valuable knowledge about their own anatomy and building their self esteem.
Improved fitness/exercise knowledge
1. Can the learner plan a gym based routine?
2. Has the learner started to exercise in their own time?
Work sheet/tutor observations End of term assessment data
Stronger knowledge of nutrition
1. Does the learner understand why the body stores fat? 2. Can the learner identify unbalanced diets?
1. Tutor observation and conversation 2. Food diary examples
Minimising the risk of injury during any exercise/sport activity
1. Is the learner performing the correct stretches in relation to their last activity?
2. Does the learner understand the difference between, Static, Dynamic, and Developmental stretching?
1, Tutor observation
2. Work Sheet/ end of term assessment
Share this story
Updates appear here
Casey Stillwell started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
About the fundraiser
Surrey and Hampshire
During Casey’s teenaged years he reached an unhealthy weight of 18 stone 11 pounds (119Kg). In just over 6 months he lost a total of 6 stone and now devotes his time to Children’s health, after qualifying as a personal trainer he set up the project ‘Coach’.