Weʼve raised £0 to to help fund a new business
- Time left
- Closed on Saturday, 3rd December 2016
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
LND bar “grand ca nal “
I come this way to propose my business project in the area of Hayes & Harlington
underneath the apartment complex of High Point Village and Hotel the area of Hayes is
growing in population and new businesses with new building complexes still being build
there will be a shopping centre opening soon cinemas and soon in 2018 the crossrail now is
a great opportunity to set up a new business that later will compensate in the growth of the
company the area is turning out to a great place for new developers as the population is
Transport link into and exiting Hayes are great with the following bus routes:
● U4/U5 from Hayes and West Drayton to Uxbridge areas daily.
● E6 from bulls bridge Southall area to greenford areas daily.
● 140 to and from Heathrow airport and harrow area 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
● H98 to the Hounslow area daily.
● 696 from Uxbridge through Hayes area and ending its route in West Drayton on
● 350 to Heathrow terminal 5 and West Drayton daily.
● 90 from northolt to Feltham daily
Railways routes from Hayes & Harlington are the following:
● Heathrow terminals 1,2,3,4,5 on Heathrow connect
● First Great Western to and from London Paddington towards Ealing Broadway, West
ealing, Hanwell, Southall, Hayes & Harlington and west Drayton.
From Hayes & Harlington there are routes to outside London such as:
There is and average 640 people traveling from Hayes into central London every morning
and 4000 each day as for the busses there is 12000 at its peak travelling through Hayes
everyday the location where the business will be established is great.
There's good access to and from Hayes to go anywhere around the area also good places to
set up advertisements.
The name of my bar will be LND that stands for London. Grand Canal stands for the
location on where the business will be and for the rest of my future branches will all have
Updates appear here
Daniel Henriques started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding