Weʼre raising £1,500 to Give funds to the children at East Anglias 3 Children's hospices in the hope it can be used to make those remaining moments slightly better.
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
I wish to raise money for the children of East Anglia's 3 children's hospices, so the children can hopefully get just a little enjoyment and pleasure in their final days, weeks or months of life.
In order to raise the funds, I will be carrying out the following challenges:-
1. Complete a double dryathlon between January 1st and March 1st 2019
2. Compete in the British red cross London half marathon
3. Compete in the Berlin Marathon on September 29th 2019
4. Compete in the Lock Ness marathon on October 6th 2019
5. Compete in the Amsterdam marathon on 20th October 2019
6. Finally to challenge myself to lose 4 stone in 2019 - If those poor sick children can be so brave under such devastating circumstances, then I can lose the weight and complete the above challenges.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Darrell Griffiths started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
About the fundraiser
I am a 38 year old father of 2 gorgeous sons, Bailey & Preston. I have a beautiful girlfriend Stacie, who is my rock. My family give me the belief and determination that anything is possible in the world if you care enough. I want to do something good for those that need it X