Weʼve raised £30 to help with restoration of a 1997 Volvo B10L Wright Liberator P122KSL 122/7122 Ex Travel Dundee
- Dundee, UK
- Funded on Wednesday, 25th July 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Restoration Project: Travel Dundee 122 - P122KSL Volvo B10L Wright Liberator
The Dundee Museum of Transport acquired it back in 2013 as this was this was very first new bus bought for Dundee following the purchase of Tayside Buses by National Express and operating under the Travel Dundee branding. At this moment, 122 needs a lot of TLC to get it back to its original condition when brand new.
• The Dundee Museum Of Transport Bus group was created on the 10th April 2018.
• Preserving buses
• Restoration projects
• Making buses road worthy
• Attend shows with the buses such as the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle running days, Scottish Vintage Bus Museum, local events etc.
• Organising bus rallies
• Providing transport for Dundee Museum of Transport events
• Working along with other bus clubs such as Taybus Vintage Vehicle Society, Angus Transport Group etc.
• Gain new members, buses and volunteers
Updates appear here
Dean Hutton started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jun 27, 2018
Jun 27, 2018
Good luck with getting 122 back in the road 😀
Jun 25, 2018
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding