Weʼre raising £10,000 to continue our mission: To show every man, in every corner of the world, that it's not just okay to talk, it's vitally important.
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Dudes & Dogs C.I.C. is a mental well-being initiative set up with the simple premise of showing every man, from every community and every corner of the world that it's not just okay to talk, it's vitally important.
Last year wasn't the year anyone had planned. It took it's toll on us all and Dudes was no different. Imagine setting up a mental health initiative designed to get groups of blokes together for a walk and a talk just before the start of a global pandemic that stops us from doing precisely that. We took a lot of blows; having to stop our walks all together, then massively restrict the numbers as well as putting a ton of Covid safe precautions in place.
By all rights we shouldn't be here. But thanks to a combination of our wonderful community and donations from the likes of you we are. Last year you lovely lot donated over £5K in support of Dudes & Dogs and I can't tell you just what that means, but this year we need even more help and we're going to carry out a load of events to encourage you to dig deep whenever you can to help us out with the aim being of raising a minimum of £10k through here this year.
There is no doubt that 2021 is going to prove a challenge, but one we are absolutely capable of overcoming, so here are just a few of the things if you donate your money will go towards:
- Training new Dog Dudes around the country with our improved Dog Dude training scheme as well as delivering Talking Dudes, our brand spanking, entry level training programme to help Dudes learn how to talk to each other.
- Writing and developing of all new training courses for our Dog Dudes & the community alike
- Covering the cost of all our Dog Dudes becoming official mental health first aiders
- Training, support, transport and gear for the 3 peaks in 24hrs challenge
- Developing and launching our corporate training packages
- Obtaining charity status
- Launching MandownUK to the civilian population
There is a ton more stuff your money will help with, in fact, too much to mention. However, you can help us in other ways as well, through giving up your time or even just coming on our walks and supporting your fellow Dudes.
Head over to our website at www.dudesndogs.co.uk to find out more about us or how you can get involved.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Robert Osman started crowdfunding